There are no upcoming events.
- Don’t Miss Our Mar. 22 Orlando Session
- Mar 15-17, Raleigh NC – Medical Coding Certification Camps
- Stay in the Know for 2013 Pain Management Services
- Coding Conferences Announces CODINGCON 2012 5th Annual 2013 Medical Coding Updat
- FREE Webinar: “ICD-10 Status Update: What’s Next? Transition Trainin
- CMS Extends HIPAA 5010 Enforcement Discretion thru June 30
- Master Your OB-GYN Hospitalist Coding And Other OB Ancillary Services
- Medical Coding Certification Training Camp in Allentown, PA: Mar 23-25
Author Archives: mbass
Upgrade to HIPAA 5010 with Zero Hassle Although the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has announced another delay to the HIPAA 5010 enforcement, there’s still no denying that the compliance standards is here. Like it or not, a
Don’t miss the May 23 webinar to satisfy your quest for more knowledge. Patients who don’t have a health care provider in the hospital rely on OB hospitalists to respond to their emergencies and care for them round the clock.
In the midst of a cut-throat industry within an equally challenging career backdrop, medical coders aspiring to remain competitive have a medical coding certification to consider. If you are among those looking at a medical coding certification, CodingCert.com brings another
In response to numerous requests for an alternative mode of delivery for the medical coding certification exam preparation courses of CodingCert.com, an online counterpart to the 3-day intensive training camp was recently launched. This comprehensive online training will best benefit
Review Your Place of Service Coding Through A One-Of-A-Kind Webinar and get your complicance right with OIG’s 2012 work plan as your guide. If a physician interprets an EEG in his office, you would report the place of service