If you are a small office or private practice, you may have been encountering denials and the common challenges with billing your services. Also, it is important that you avoid these denials as reimbursements are being cut from third party providers in these challenging times.
Join expert speaker Lori Lynne Webb, CPC, CCS-P, CCP, CHDA, COBGC, AHIMA Certified ICD-10 Trainer in this FREE 30-minute event as she discusses the basics of what needs to happen for Medical Care Billing. Aside from this, she will also be talking about:
- How to effectively submit data for billing of medical services across many different avenues of care was received
- How to do a step-by-step approach to collecting the data needed to bill for medical care provided to patients in the Office, Outpatient Hospital, Emergency Room or Ambulatory Care setting
- How to implement these tips into your billing functions
If you are…
- Small Physician or Provider Offices
- New Providers to Medical Billing
- Coders that have an interest on Medical Billing
…then YOU should join us.
After registering, you may download the handouts for this event by clicking HERE.
About the speaker:
Lori-Lynne is an independent coding, compliance, and auditing specialist. She has 20+ years of multi-specialty coding experience and teaches coding, compliance, auditing and billing skills for clinical and clerical staff, utilizing AMA and AHIMA curriculum. She specializes in Women’s OB/GYN services, Maternal Fetal Ultrasound Services, Urology and General Surgical procedures, to include physician based and hospital based services.
In addition, Lori-Lynne is a contributing author & nationally recognized presenter for CodingCert.com, AHIMA, IdHIMA, AAPC and many other organizations. She also has an informative blog for coding assistance that can be found at :Lori-Lynne’s coding coach blog.