The Countdown is on…Now is the time to train!
According to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, coders and providers should have a training plan going into 2012. Training should begin no later than 9-12 months prior to the implementation of ICD-10 CM on October 1, 2013. CodingCert provides you a training plan and training success!
Get Prepped with CodingCert in ICD-10!
Our Online ICD-10 CM and PCS continuing education courses are designed to help train healthcare professionals in understanding the organization and structure of ICD-10-CM (diagnoses) and ICD-10 PCS (procedures). Developed by Certificate Holder AHIMA ICD-10 Trainers, the courses compare ICD-9, with ICD-10 diagnoses and teaches the use of General Equivalence Mappings (GEMS), provides chapter-specific case coding, and explains the changes between the two coding conventions and guidelines for both outpatient and inpatient services. It will train you in the application of ICD-10 CM diagnoses and ICD-10 PCS coding.
There is no fluff in our courses. You may take ICD-10 CM, an 8-Lesson course alone, or add the 2-lesson course in ICD-10 PCS for a total of 12 lessons. Each of the courses are composed of 1) lesson lectures, 2) Coder Learning Activities, 3) Coder Learning Assessments (Quizzes) and 4) 1-Final Assessment per course. Courses are asynchronous on an online learning platform, with an available ICD-10 CM Certified AHIMA ICD-10 Trainer facilitator. You may do these courses on your own time to accommodate your busy schedule.
CodingCert Online Training!
- Train on your own time, online in an easy to follow asynchronous learning environment.
- Course materials development and courses facilitated by two AHIMA Certified ICD-10 CM Trainers with over 50 combined years in healthcare medical billing and coding.
- No Fluff, only the meat and potatoes of what you need to know to protect your bottom line and maintain ICD-10 Coding compliance.
- Medical Facility and Group Discount rates available.
Why should I take the online ICD-10 CM/PCS Training from CodingCert?
1) Courses were developed by two AHIMA ICD-10 CM Trainers, one a physician and one a 25 year healthcare administrator, both educators and proven course developers.
2) The courses are easy to follow and give you exactly what you need to know to code with ICD-10.
3) The courses provide you with a live facilitator that will answer your questions, which other asynchronous courses do not provide.
Feel free to contact any of our Certification Specialists at 866-458-2962 or email us to know more about our Online ICD-10 Training.
Feel free to go over our list of online learning products:
- Online Coder Certification Training Course
- Online ICD-10 Training Course
- On-Demand Webinars