If you didn’t make it at the 5th Annual 2013 Medical Coding and Reimbursement Conference in Orlando, Florida last December, let CodingCert.com bring the experience right in your own facility!
Your practice won’t receive the reimbursement it deserves if you don’t have a complete and thorough understanding of the 2013 coding changes. Have you risked denied payments by being out of the loop on the new, revised CPT codes for 2013? Don’t be caught without the facts!
Join expert speaker Marvel J. Hammer, RN, BS, CPC, CCS-P, ASC-PM, CHCO in this one day event on March 22, 2013 in California as she presents the 2013 coding changes for pain management.
Here are the different sessions that will be done in this seminar:
- 2013 Coding Changes for Pain Management
- Medicare PQRS and e-Prescribing Programs: 2013 Incentive and Payment Adjustments for Pain Management
- ICD-10-CM & Pain Management: Remove the Mystery and Relieve Anxiety about the Upcoming Changes
- Audit Targets: Place of Service Coding
- Audit Targets: Incident-to Services
To know more about the sessions for this event, feel free to download the Attendee Packet here: Attendee Packet Pain Mgt Seminar.
If you are…
- Healthcare coding and billing professionals
- Billing and Compliance Professionals
- Industry leaders specializing in pain management
This one day seminar will be held at the Doubletree LAX Hotel El Segundo. The address is at 1985 East Grand Avenue, El Segundo, California. You may get in touch with them via 310-322-0999 or view their website HERE.
To know more about this special event and our other learning products, feel free to get in touch with any of our Career Counselors at 866-458-2962 or email us HERE.