In this day and age, every penny counts and using time based codes can help maximize your reimbursement. Aside from this, primary care practices all do a huge amount of counseling and leveling of care can change significantly when based on time.
Join expert speaker, Donelle Holle, RN in this 60-minute webinar as she helps you understand what time-based codes are. Aside from this, she’ll be talking about:
- Promoting the use of many codes where time can be used and how to document all of them
- Importance of using time as a key factor when leveling care
- How to successfully use codes based on time
- How to use time as a key factor and how to document it correctly
- Realizing the number of codes available by just using time
If you are…
- Physicians, NP’s and PA’s
- Coders and billers
- Office managers and administrators
You may also get in touch with any of our Career Counselors at 866-458-2962 or email us.
About the speaker:
Donelle Holle is a Registered Nurse with over 38 years of coding and billing experience and known for her lively and interactive coding seminars. She has been a practice manager for a number of Pediatric practices including some multispecialty practices where she personally coded, billed and appealed claims. She has presented seminars throughout the U.S. for over 20 years and has specialized in Pediatrics as it has always been near and dear to her heart. She recently retired as the Director of Professional billing for the University of Michigan, Department of Pediatrics and now owns her own company Peds Coding, Inc. As president of her own company she provides seminars all over the U.S. and also does private auditing for practices as well as private consulting to practices and hospitals. She is a speaker for the National American Academy of Pediatrics as well as many state AAP’s, The Coding Institute, Sanofi Pasteur and Physicians Computer Company.