Pediatrics is often “left out” when it comes to coding. Any time a pediatric practice can get information that is specific to their practice, is something that should be given focus and attention to.
Join expert speaker, Donelle Holle, RN in this 60 minute webinar as she provides an overview of proper coding specific to Pediatrics and how to use the codes to maximize your reimbursement. Aside from this, she will also discuss:
- The significance of proper diagnosis coding and it’s affects on your reimbursement
- Coding and documenting procedures and office visits so that your services are justified
- Leveling of care and the documentation that is required
- Different procedures that can be used in Pediatrics and how to properly code for them
- How to properly use diagnosis codes to enable better reimbursement
If you are…
- Working in a physician’s office especially the Pediatrician, NP or PA a
- Providers and billing staff
- Office managers or administrators can get a general idea of coding for their practice without having to be “experts”
You may also get in touch with any of our Career Counselors at 866-458-2962 or email us.
About the speaker:
Donelle Holle is a Registered Nurse with over 38 years of coding and billing experience and known for her lively and interactive coding seminars. She has been a practice manager for a number of Pediatric practices including some multispecialty practices where she personally coded, billed and appealed claims. She has presented seminars throughout the U.S.for over 20 years and has specialized in Pediatrics as it has always been near and dear to her heart. She recently retired as the Director of Professional billing for the Universityof Michigan, Department of Pediatrics and now owns her own company Peds Coding, Inc. As president of her own company she provides seminars all over the U.S.and also does private auditing for practices as well as private consulting to practices and hospitals. She is a speaker for the NationalAmericanAcademyof Pediatrics as well as many state AAP’s, The Coding Institute, Sanofi Pasteur and Physicians Computer Company.