January 1, 2012 signals the official implementation of HIPAA Version 5010. Version 5010is the new versionof the X12 standards for HIPAA transactions and codesets as set forth by CMS. With this major change, facilities will need to get ready so that your revenue stream does not get interrupted and still remain HIPAA compliant.
Join expert speaker Lori-Lynn Webb, CHDA, COBGC, CPC, CCS-P, CCP in this hour long webinar as she talks about:
- What is version 5010 and how it differs from version 4010.
- What is version D.0 – the new version of the National Council for Prescription Drug Program (NCPDP) standards for pharmacy and supplier transactions; and Version 3.0 – a new NCPDP standard for Medicaid pharmacy
- The requirements and testing of what will be required now, and for the future when CMS and payers begin the conversion over to ICD-10.
- who is responsible for guaranteeing this happens in your practice, and how to move forward (in case they haven’t started yet…)
You will need to attend this webinar if you are…
- A physician practice who have a contracted carrier that provides claim processing for them, and how they need to understand what is necessary, and the implications to the practice if they are not compliant
- Coders, billers & business staff will need to know how this changeover will be needed to prepare for ICD-10CM & PCS in 2013
You may also get in touch with any of our Certification Specialists at 866-458-2962 or email us.
You may also want to check out the following products:
- ON-DEMAND: “The Final Word On Bladder Tumors”
- ON-DEMAND: “Urine Drug Screens, Coding and Compliance For Changing Times”
- ON-DEMAND: “2012 ICD-9 Updates”
- Online ICD-10 Training Course
About the speaker:
Lori-Lynne A Webb, CHDA, COBGC, CPC, CCS-P, CCP is a Specalty E&M, and Procedure based Coding, Compliance, Data Charge entry and HIPAA Privacy specialist for over 20 years. She has conducted pre/post and audit charge services for physicians, mid-level providers (PA’s, NP’s etc) coders, clinical and administrative staff. In addition she has provided education regarding regulations pertaining to Coding, Compliance and HIPAA.
Lori-Lynne has over 15 years of experience with both inpatient and outpatient coding for physician based, and hospital based providers and facilities.and regularly contributes coding articles and educational updates for numerous national based coding education companies, including her own coding coach blog-spot. She has presented at the National AHIMA and AAPC conferences, State IdHIMA conferences, and the local AAPC chapters, in addition to privately teaching CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS, and E&M Auditing processes. Ms.Webb is an AHIMA ICD-10 accredited educator and trainer and is curently working at St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in the OB/GYN, Maternal Fetal Medicine and GYN Oncology services department.