A lot of personnel that are involved in billing need to understand the difference between Facility Billing and Provider (Physician-based) Billing. With this, creates a more streamlined and efficient billing process for your business.
Join expert speaker Lori-Lynne A. Webb, CPC, CCS-P, CCP, CHDA, COBGC, AHIMA Certified ICD-10 Trainer in the 2nd part of this Webinar Series as she discusses the basics of what needs to happen for Medical care billing with the CMS UB04 form, previously known as the UB82. Aside from this, she will also be talking about:
- What a UB04 is and what services it is used for
- A step-by-step approach to collecting the data needed to bill for medical care provided to patients in an office or Outpatient physician based setting
- How to correctly and completely fill out the form
- An in-depth look at the criteria and requirements to submitting a correct UB04 form
- Understand the billing errors/denials that occur based upon incorrectly completed forms
If you are involved in the billing process for…
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Other facilities that need to bill their services using the UB04 to get paid
Or are the following personnel for the above mentioned facilities such as…
- Front Office Staff such as Receptionists
- Office Managers
- Clinical Assistive Staff such as Nursing Assistants, Medical Assistants, Nurses and technical/clinical assistive personnel
…YOUshould join us.
You may also get in touch with any of our Career Counselors by calling 866-458-2962 or email us to know more about this webinar.
About the speaker:
Lori-Lynne is an independent coding, compliance, and auditing specialist. She has 20+ years of multi-specialty coding experience and teaches coding, compliance, auditing and billing skills for clinical and clerical staff, utilizing AMA and AHIMA curriculum. She specializes in Women’s OB/GYN services, Maternal Fetal Ultrasound Services, Urology and General Surgical procedures, to include physician based and hospital based services.
In addition, Lori-Lynne is a contributing author & nationally recognized presenter for CodingCert.com, AHIMA, IdHIMA, AAPC and many other organizations. She also has an informative blog for coding assistance that can be found at Lori-Lynne’s coding coach blog.